Bulk Delta 8 THC Products From Oklahoma Suppliers
Vendors looking to get ahead in the cannabis & hemp industry are sure to love the phenomenon that’s known as delta 8 THC.
Because while it has more legal leeway to delta 9 THC, its effects are quite similar, and offer a pleasant body high, without the psychoactive effects associated with marijuana. This means none of the anxiety, paranoia, or groggy effects typically found in weed.
Distributors are catching onto this trend, too, and have recently come out with some amazing delta 8 products that your customers will love.
If you’re looking to add something new to your supply, check out all the delta 8 products that are ready to hit the shelves!
What Wholesale Delta 8 Products Are Available?
Wholesale delta 8 products are typically available in two packaging styles: retail-ready and unbranded. While retail-ready delta 8 products are ready for the shelves in their fully packaged form, unbranded delta 8 products are free of branding or logos. This way, packaging choices are left to the vendors.
Whatever form you choose for your business, though, there are plenty of options for the exact type of delta 8 products.
#1 Delta 8 THC Products Wholesaler in Oklahoma – MrHempFlower.com
Mr. Hemp Flower is the top Delta 8 wholesale company to buy from if you want consistent quality across all the orders you place. You can also order retail quantities to test them out and see that they provide the same quality across the board.
Visit MrHempFlower.com today!
Hemp flower that’s rich with delta 8 might just be the thing to kick the competition, especially if your customers want versatility and potent. And this Elektra strain from Mr. Hemp Flower comes with a serious punch of CBD, along with the 18 mg of delta 8 per gram.
#2 Wholesale Supplier of Delta 8 Products in Oklahoma – 3Chi.com
3Chi is a market leader and a premier Delta 8 company. Their founder is a biochemist with over 15 years of product formulation experience, and they are also one of the first companies that launched a THC-dominant product that was federally legal.
No Cap Hemp Co Delta 8 Blunt
Blunts continue to be a favorite of delta 8 smokers, and when the blunt’s already been pre-rolled, that’s a double-whammy! These blunts from No Cap Hemp Co roll their blunts in a thick layer of CBD and CBG kief alongside delta 8 distillate for extra potency, and come in three premium strains: Bubba Kush, Purple Gelato, and Wedding Cake.
Miracle Leaf Delta 8 Pre-Roll Joint – 1.5 g
Folks craving the potency of a delta 8 smoke that’s convenient and smooth are going to love a mild, yet potent pre-rolled joint. And in the case of these pre-rolled joints, which contain 1.5 grams of flower and 150 mg delta 8, they make an experience that’s simple, yet effective.
Snapdragon Delta 8 Brownie Bites
Delta 8 gummies might make for a popular everyday treat, but edibles like brownies offer that classic edible experience.These delta 8 brownie bites are baked daily from the small-kitchen operation of Snapdragon, and give off the best double-fudge taste and texture from any kitchen. And at 65 mg of delta 8, they make for a truly irresistible weekend treat.
What Are Oklahoma’s Delta 8 Laws? Is Delta 8 Legal?
As of October 27, 2020, delta 8 THC is legal in the state of Oklahoma.
Under the Oklahoma Industrial Hemp Program, industrial hemp is defined as “the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of the plant, including the seeds thereof, and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than three-tenths of one percent (0.3%) on a dry-weight basis;”
Legal Document HERE.
Additionally, under §63-2-101v2., marijuana is defined as “all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of such plant, its seeds or resin, but shall not include:
- the mature stalks of such plant or fiber produced from such stalks,
- oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, including cannabidiol derived from the seeds of the marijuana plant,
- any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of such mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom), including cannabidiol derived from mature stalks, fiber, oil or cake,
- the sterilized seed of such plant which is incapable of germination,
- for any person participating in a clinical trial to administer cannabidiol for the treatment of severe forms of epilepsy pursuant to Section 2-802 of this title, a drug or substance approved by the federal Food and Drug Administration for use by those participants,
- for any person or the parents, legal guardians or caretakers of the person who have received a written certification from a physician licensed in this state that the person has been diagnosed by a physician as having Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome, Dravet Syndrome, also known as Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy, or any other severe form of epilepsy that is not adequately treated by traditional medical therapies, spasticity due to multiple sclerosis or due to paraplegia, intractable nausea and vomiting, appetite stimulation with chronic wasting diseases, the substance cannabidiol, a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, found in the plant Cannabis sativa L. or any other preparation thereof, that has a tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than three tenths of one percent (0.3%) and that is delivered to the patient in the form of a liquid,
- any federal Food and Drug Administration-approved cannabidiol drug or substance, or
- industrial hemp, from the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than three-tenths of one percent (0.3%) on a dry weight basis which shall only be grown pursuant to the Oklahoma Industrial Hemp Agricultural Pilot Program and may be shipped to Oklahoma pursuant to the provisions of subparagraph e or f of this paragraph;
- “Tetrahydrocannabinols” means all substances that have been chemically synthesized to emulate the tetrahydrocannabinols of marijuana; [not hemp]”
And in §63-427.2v1., THC is defined as “tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the primary psychotropic cannabinoid in marijuana formed by decarboxylation of naturally tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, which generally occurs by exposure to heat;”
Legal Document HERE.
Finally, in State Bill 238, it’s been clarified that vendors may sell industrial hemp and hemp products in the state of Oklahoma without a license so long as the hemp the products were manufactured from were cultivated in the state.
Legal Document HERE.
That being said, we do not claim to offer legal advice to our readers, and we encourage all vendors & customers to do their own due diligence when it comes to determining the legality of delta 8 THC for the purpose of selling, purchasing or possessing.